ScreenUsed will be concluding their next live online auction on July 18th. The auction catalog is now available online in your web browser or via a PDF download on their official website and collectors can bid on iCollector. Featuring an assortment of original props, costumes, and other production material and memorabilia from film and television, this auction includes 425 lots. As with their past auctions, ScreenUsed strive to have lower starting prices than many competing auctions, no estimates and no reserves.
Details and links can be found at www.ScreenUsed.com:
Below is the official press release for this sale:
ScreenUsed Live On-Line Movie and Television Memorabilia Auction Slated for Jul 18, 2015
San Jose, California – June 28, 2015 – ScreenUsed, co-owned by Desi DosSantos and Jeff Castillo, have announced today their company will hold it’s ninth on-line auction through iCollector.com.
Our second auction for 2015 will be held on Saturday, July 18th, at 10am Pacific Time.
As usual, we have quite a variety of productions for this auction, with over 425 items.
For this auction we quite a few production items from Apocalypse Now that have been in hiding for over 35 years! From Elysium, we have Kruger’s amazing full Exo-HULC suit. The largest item in the auction physically is a restored and running 1962 Mercury Comet used in Mad Men and Vegas TV shows. All the black suits worn by the main characters in Men in Black 3 are represented. As usual, we have many items from the Back to the Future franchise, various Star Trek productions, as well as Star Wars – including an Obi Wan lightsaber from Episode II. The highlight of our Terminator items are the police badges from T1 and Sarah Connor’s live firing gun from T2. Talk about insane guns, check out the live firing Morita rifle from Starship Troopers.
Of course we have several other pieces with a few listed below.
There are no reserves on our lots; the starting price is where the auction starts. Here are some additional highlights from the auction:
– Apocalypse Now – Collection of 86 Original Production Used Call Sheets
– AVP: Alien Vs. Predator – Facehugger Puppet
– Back To The Future – Prop Plutonium Rod
– Back To The Future 2 – “Blast From The Past” Store Bag
– Back To The Future 2 – Grays Sports Almanac
– Elysium – Kruger’s Exo-Hulc Suit & Samurai Sword
– Elysium – Max’s HULC Suit Spine & Spine Bolts
– Hunger Games, The – Katniss’ Training Outfit (Jennifer Lawrence)
– Mad Men (TV) – 1962 Mercury Comet
– Men In Black 3 – Agent Jay, Kay, and Young Jay’s MIB Suits
– Raiders of the Lost Ark – Ark of the Covenant Railing Section
– Resident Evil: Extinction – Alice’s Outfit (Milla Jovovich)
– Star Trek: Voyager (TV) – Hero Illuminating Starfleet Tricorder
– Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones – Obi-Wan Kenobi’s Metal Lightsaber (Ewan McGregor)
– Starship Troopers – Live Firing Morita Rifle (Casper Van Dien)
– Terminator 2: Judgment Day – Sarah Connor’s Gun (Linda Hamilton)
– The Terminator – Lt. Ed Traxler’s and Sgt. Hal Vukovich’s Police IDs
ScreenUsed was founded in 2003 by Desi DosSantos, a computer center automation specialist and Jeff Castillo, a quality, custom home craftsman & fabricator. What began as a hobby for the pair, blossomed into a company now world renown as an industry leader in the field of original Film & Television production memorabilia sales (props, costumes, miniatures, special make-up effects artifacts, production artwork, rare documents, etc.). With a combined 34 years in the business of brokering historic Hollywood artifacts, ScreenUsed offers a wide range of special services to its clients, including research, preservation, exhibition, and to corporate clients specialized marketing, promotion & auction services. The company’s established international network of collectors and entertainment industry sources is highly regarded by the field, museums and the media.
Desi DosSantos, Co-Owner