Original Prop Blog on Twitter – ‘The Week in Tweets’ (Through 02/12/10)
February 12, 2010 by Jason DeBord
This is a weekly feature archiving the “tweets” from the official Original Prop Blog Twitter account (twitter.com/jason_debord).
The Original Prop Blog Twitter account is used to publish brief reports and links to information of interest to readers that does not warrant a full report here on this site or is a supplement to existing content.
- Original Prop Blog: “Profiles in History Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent Movie Poster Auction Consignors” – http://bit.ly/9pxFEE 11:18 PM Feb 10th from web
- Boxwish: “Hampshire museum to display movie props, showbiz costumes and more” – http://bit.ly/ddnZHh 9:27 PM Feb 10th from web
- Courthouse News Service: “Auction House Says Dracula Poster is Bogus” – http://bit.ly/bC4Jmp 9:26 PM Feb 10th from web
- TrekMovie.com: “CBS To Sell Assets From Original Star Trek:The Experience – Still Working On Creating New Experience” – http://bit.ly/cQU0cJ 8:20 PM Feb 10th from web
- Original Prop Blog: “Premiere Props Response To Better Business Bureau Rating, Consignment Checks Returned “NSF”" – http://bit.ly/cVrOGG 11:43 PM Feb 9th from web
- Chud.com: “DEVIN TOUCHES HOLLYWOOD HISTORY IN BOB BURNS’ AMAZING MUSEUM” – http://bit.ly/cgO7E8 3:20 PM Feb 9th from web
- Nottingham.co.uk: “Movie costumes and props coming to Notts” – http://bit.ly/cB1Z40 1:01 AM Feb 9th from web
- Original Prop Blog: “Premiere Props ‘Better Business Bureau’ Rating Score Drops to “D”" – http://bit.ly/dmd8Cb 12:06 AM Feb 9th from web
- Chicago Tribune: “Lucasfilm takes Chicago firm to court” – http://bit.ly/9sHZp7 9:05 AM Feb 8th from web